Tuesday 25 August 2009

ATthe darkest edge :art inspired by mike bennett podcast .






My name is Paul ,i also use the online I.D of THE WATCHMAN .This blog is designed to show artwork created over the last 18 months or so, that has been inspired by either the 'Hall of Mirrors ' or the 'Underwood & Flinch ' podcast .These podcast are written and performed by Mike Bennett and can be found at http://www.mikebennettpodcast.com/ ,or itunes.
So ;first up it's this image

In the hands of the narrator .(pastel on paper)


The narrator will be familiar to any one who listens to Hall of Mirrors .I have tried to depict him as this all knowing being who is ,like a puppeteer ,playing out a scene he has played out a hundred times before . I used pastels to enable me to soften certain areas to give a dreamlike feel . Feel free to comment on the artwork and visit mike's site !

No comments:

Post a Comment